Brothers and sisters in Christ, we are continuing our Sunday Worship service at Trinity this Sunday, June 14th at 10:30 a.m. using the following recommended COVID-19 guidelines. We will NOT be resuming Sunday School or any other activities for now. We would encourage you to prayerfully remember the two greatest commandments: Love God supremely and love your brother as yourself (Matthew 22:34-40). We would also urge you to be prayerful about the cost of not assembling considering your current circumstances, as well as, any increased risk to your health or the health of a loved one in your decision-making process At this time these are matters of conscience (Romans 14) and not a new normal practice for the church. Our attendance at worship gatherings are not to be forsaken but also our absence or presence are not evidence of redemption. Let us be gracious to one another during this season in the life of the church invisible and visible.
– the Elders of Trinity Baptist Church
John 13:34-35 (NASB95): “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”
Social Distancing And Minimizing Exposure
– We will space seating arrangements so there are 6 feet between groups. Those who live in the same household should sit together. We will limit seating to designated rows.
– If possible parents should bookend their children in the pews.
– Families with small children should enter and exit the service as a family.
– Children under the age of 10 years of age should be accompanied by an older family member when going to the restroom or anywhere else in the building.
– We will encourage the Music Ensemble to maintain a distance of 6 feet from each other.
– We will resume the use of the Choir during worship service after social distancing recommendations have been lifted.
– We continue to encourage congregational singing during worship service.
– We will remind people about social distancing via PowerPoint Slides and signs that will be posted in common areas.
– We have relocated Bibles and Hymnals from the pews in an effort to minimize the cleaning of the sanctuary after services. The scripture passages and songs will be displayed via PowerPoint Slides.
– As always we encourage congregants to bring their own Bibles.
– A stationary collection box has been located at the rear of the sanctuary for the collection of any financial contributions in place of the collection plates.
– We are not going to mandate the use of face coverings due to the contradicting guidance from various health experts. Instead this will be a matter of conscience.
Cleaning and Hygiene
– We will encourage handwashing with soap for a minimum of 20 seconds or using hand sanitizer reduces the spread of transmission.
– We will perform ongoing and routine cleaning and disinfection of high-touch areas (e.g., doors, doorknobs, rails) and increase disinfection during peak times or high-density times.
– We will systematically and frequently check and refill hand sanitizers and assure soap and hand drying materials are available at sinks.
– We may prominently provide alcohol-based hand sanitizers (at least 60% alcohol as they are available for purchase) at entrances and exits and near high-touch areas.
– We recommend that you bring your own hand sanitizer to use as needed.
– We have shut off the water fountains.
– We are recommending that those individuals that meet the criteria set by the CDC and NCDHSS to consider their medical conditions and potential risks associated with their underlying health conditions as it relates to attending Sunday Worship Service.
In the providence of God, you may be searching for a like-minded body of Christian brothers and sisters. Our hope and prayer for you is that the Holy Spirit will lead you where you are encouraged to worship and serve our great Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for the glory of our heavenly Father.
What We Believe consists of biblically grounded, historically orthodox creeds, confessions and statements. Our History displays God’s faithfulness to His people at Trinity Baptist Church from its inception through 2012. His work continues today as Trinity Baptist Church seeks to glorify Him through the faithful preaching and teaching of His Scriptures accompanied by the fellowship of the body in unified love for God Almighty and one another, and in submission to the Lord Jesus Christ.
~Glory to God Alone~